5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer


5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Quick summary:

1. Throughout my career, there were times when I took on projects that took much more time and work than I realized, which impacted my checking account balance.

2. Doing this makes freelance life more exciting and can help protect you if you lose a project or client or experience significant industry changes.

3. Instead of saving money regularly, I'd stress out about my next quarterly tax payment a couple of weeks before the payment was due.

4. Not saving for taxesDuring my early freelancing days, I didn't prioritize setting aside enough money for taxes

#biyro #usa #friends #summer #family

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/5-money-mistakes-ive-made-as-freelancer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money