How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes


How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Quick summary:

1. Every day, I am given the opportunity to connect with people and bring their stories to light, and especially when we're talking about women and people of colour, I am honoured to be part of the infrastructure that celebrates and lifts them up.

2. A freelance food and travel writer, cookbook editor, food media consultant and Masterchef Australia judge, Melissa has her finger in many (no doubt delicious) pies.

3. Turns out I didn't suck at it, and I continue to learn and try to better myself in the role as well as in life, every day since.

4. What would surprise people about your role

#biyro #zainfotoprodukpekalongan #exklusive_shot #peoplemakeglasgow #peopletopeople

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/how-i-got-here-masterchef-australia-judge-melissa-leong-on-the-value-of-saying-yes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle