13 Highs, Lows, And Key Insights From My Years As A Freelance Writer On Travel And Other Themes


13 Highs, Lows, And Key Insights From My Years As A Freelance Writer On Travel And Other Themes

Quick summary:

1. After my article on women's communication skills came out in New Woman, a Hewlett-Packard manager read it and hired me to lead in-house seminars, which ultimately led to my conducting international seminars for HP in India and Israel.

2. I offered seminars at community colleges throughout the Bay Area on travel writing, along with a workshop called From Personal to Publishable (using one's own experience as material for getting published).

3. Sadly, the heady days in the '70s of $750 for an article are long gone (unless you're Margaret Atwood), but it's still possible to earn money from writing

#biyro #photography #coding #losangeles #design

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/13-highs-lows-and-key-insights-from-my-years-as-a-freelance-writer-on-travel-and-other-themes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Freelance Management Platforms Market Size and Outlook 2028

Ways to organize and manage several universal work successfully