Creative freelancers reveal their rates and share top tips for pricing your work


Creative freelancers reveal their rates and share top tips for pricing your work

Recent highlights:

1. To calculate the fee, I use my 'minimum day rate', based on how much I need to make in order to cover my costs in a year and add more to it depending on the client's size and type of business, he adds.

2. I got there because I know basically what agencies bill our time to clients at anywhere from $95 for small agencies and small clients up to around $200 for holding company agencies and big corporate clients.

3. This gives me a rough day rate for that particular project, which I multiply with how many days I think the work would take to get the fixed cost/fee that I share with the client

#biyro #training #tyson #speed #ko

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/creative-freelancers-reveal-their-rates-and-share-top-tips-for-pricing-your-work/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle