The Success story of Sami Ullah, a hardworking Fiverr and Upwork Freelancer - Freelance Hero Pakistan

The Success story of Sami Ullah, a hardworking Fiverr and Upwork Freelancer - Freelance Hero Pakistan

Recent highlights:

1. By 2018, my gut feeling started urging me to get more productive on Fiverr, so I started uploading more gigs, and orders started piling in.

2. I became a level 2 seller on Fiverr and completed up to 300+ projects, but in 2022 my Fiverr account closed down due to a silly mistake that was just a small setback in my long journey to success.

3. I offered YouTube SEO, graphics designing, WordPress website designing, and interactive portfolio designing.

4. I started applying my self-taught tips and techniques on bidding, and in just one month, I was able to land a project on my Upwork account

#biyro #streetwear #branding #graphicdesign #logo

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/the-success-story-of-sami-ullah-a-hardworking-fiverr-and-upwork-freelancer-freelance-hero-pakistan/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan