The Success story of Sami Ullah, a hardworking Fiverr and Upwork Freelancer - Freelance Hero Pakistan

The Success story of Sami Ullah, a hardworking Fiverr and Upwork Freelancer - Freelance Hero Pakistan

Recent highlights:

1. By 2018, my gut feeling started urging me to get more productive on Fiverr, so I started uploading more gigs, and orders started piling in.

2. I became a level 2 seller on Fiverr and completed up to 300+ projects, but in 2022 my Fiverr account closed down due to a silly mistake that was just a small setback in my long journey to success.

3. I offered YouTube SEO, graphics designing, WordPress website designing, and interactive portfolio designing.

4. I started applying my self-taught tips and techniques on bidding, and in just one month, I was able to land a project on my Upwork account

#biyro #streetwear #branding #graphicdesign #logo

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/the-success-story-of-sami-ullah-a-hardworking-fiverr-and-upwork-freelancer-freelance-hero-pakistan/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money