Kerry Hudson: I've handed in my notice on full-time freelancing after a decade

Kerry Hudson: I've handed in my notice on full-time freelancing after a decade

Recent highlights:

1. My days of booking a flight for a few months in Berlin on a whim are now happy memories; our life is here

2. My days of booking a flight for a few months in Berlin on a whim are now happy memories; our life is here.

3. After almost a decade of freelancing as a full-time writer, I'll be taking up my dream role as a lecturer in creative writing at University of Glasgow in the new year.

4. As one student said this week, a lecturer's work conditions are a student's learning conditions, and I believe in protecting the quality of both

#biyro #photooftheday #travel #beach #motivation

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/kerry-hudson-ive-handed-in-my-notice-on-full-time-freelancing-after-a-decade/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelancing with years of job experience vs no experience, know what to expect

Council Post: Changing The Employment Landscape: What Push Will Lay-Offs Bring To The Market

These 7 Laptop Bags Are Perfect for Everyone on the Go