Kerry Hudson: I've handed in my notice on full-time freelancing after a decade

Kerry Hudson: I've handed in my notice on full-time freelancing after a decade

Recent highlights:

1. My days of booking a flight for a few months in Berlin on a whim are now happy memories; our life is here

2. My days of booking a flight for a few months in Berlin on a whim are now happy memories; our life is here.

3. After almost a decade of freelancing as a full-time writer, I'll be taking up my dream role as a lecturer in creative writing at University of Glasgow in the new year.

4. As one student said this week, a lecturer's work conditions are a student's learning conditions, and I believe in protecting the quality of both

#biyro #photooftheday #travel #beach #motivation

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/kerry-hudson-ive-handed-in-my-notice-on-full-time-freelancing-after-a-decade/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money