The third horse? Craig Lord on his case to be Auckland's next mayor

The third horse? Craig Lord on his case to be Auckland's next mayor

Quick summary:

1. In regards to public transport, I know what I say it's controversial, but I do not believe Auckland can actually solve its public mass transport problem, and that's due to the topography of Auckland and the way we've built the city over the last 180 years.

2. I rode my motorbike up to Auckland after seeing an ad in the Herald for a job, got the job that day, rang the old man and said I'm leaving home and moving to Auckland.

3. It's not quite motorsport, but horse racing is the default metaphor for elections, and the Auckland contest is being called a two-horse race

#biyro #canada #berlin #montreal #newyork

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/the-third-horse-craig-lord-on-his-case-to-be-aucklands-next-mayor/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imisebenzi emi-5 Edumile Ezimele e-Canada - Amawebhusayithi Okufanele Uyithole

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle