Freelance Imaging Podcasts

Freelance Imaging Podcasts

Recent highlights:

1. In this episode, I share a chatty life update + answer your life advice questions!

2. In this episode, I answer your life advice q's + I share my current thoughts about feeling down leading up until Christmas... We touch on dealing with the winter blues and how to find energy during the wintertime.

3. In this episode, I answer your life advice submissions in a very chatty episode!

4. I share my personal advice on having a positive outlook on life + answering some life advice q's on losing drive for life

#biyro #podcast #applepodcasts #film #comedy

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/freelance-imaging-podcasts/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Freilance Market Audience Platform, Geography and Key Players 2021-2026

Freelancer vs Agency Developer: Which One To Hire

Millennials own nothing because the economy screwed us over for 25 years - but older generations still try and blame it on our work ethic