Game Translation: Insights from a Freelance Translator - Transifex

Game Translation: Insights from a Freelance Translator - Transifex

Recent highlights:

1. I worked for 6 years as an in-house translator in a Portuguese technical translation company, where I specialized in Medical translation.

2. Even though I managed to find work in a Portuguese translation company relatively easily, I never worked in game localization during this time.

3. In an industry where specialized projects can become repetitive and tedious after a while, game localization is a breath of fresh air that adds a pinch of fun to any translator's everyday life.

4. Game localization involves not only translation but also editing/proofreading, linguistic quality assurance, and testing

#biyro #twitch #soccer #gaming #photooftheday

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/game-translation-insights-from-a-freelance-translator-transifex/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money