What I learned when I took a corporate job after 20 years of working for myself

What I learned when I took a corporate job after 20 years of working for myself

Recent highlights:

1. Don't miss: I retired at 50, went back to work at 53, and then a medical issue left me jobless: 'There's no such thing as a safe amount of money'A new trend Instead, I started looking for a different job, one where I could manage my time and workload; where I wasn't expected to punch a metaphorical clock.

2. Related: 'It's not about the future of work, it's about the future of living': How to handle the dreaded 'return-to-work' Zoom call with your boss But most days, this job feels a lot like freelancing.

3. Three years ago, I accepted a job as a content writer for a digital marketing agency

#biyro #dayjob #jobperks #lovemyjob #freelancers

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/what-i-learned-when-i-took-a-corporate-job-after-20-years-of-working-for-myself/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

I never planned to be a stay-at-home mom, but now that I am, I'll never let money take me by surprise again