So you want to be a freelance writer

So you want to be a freelance writer

Quick summary:

1. Because I had a lot of writing experience (I graduated from journalism school and went to work in the publishing line straight after graduation), my portfolio as a freelance writer is as good as it can be the minute I decided I wanted to go freelance.

2. If you have a specific interest and love writing about it like cars or tech, then it can be easier for you to venture out as a freelance writer as you're more likely to be hired than someone who writes more on generic things.

3. When I tell people I am a freelance writer, I get a lot of oohs and aahs

#biyro #freelancegraphicdesigner #freelancemodel #freelancerdesigner #freelancemodeling

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/so-you-want-to-be-a-freelance-writer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Wipebook in my Everyday Life as a Freelance Writer

Looking to learn something new in retirement? Find an age-friendly university

Useful freelance digital marketing from home - in 2022