I had everything I wanted as a freelancer. Here's why I quit and returned to the corporate world anyway

I had everything I wanted as a freelancer. Here's why I quit and returned to the corporate world anyway

Recent highlights:

1. (Earlier that year, I'd briefly taken on a full-time role at a startup before deciding it wasn't a good fit and returning to freelancing once more.)Here's why I proved myself wrong and went back to the corporate life after less than two years of freelancing.

2. On average, I put in about 25 to 40 hours per week, compared to the 40 to 50 hours I spent at the office before, which doesn't include the time I spent commuting or meeting with coworkers.

3.  The pay and benefits are betterThe job I got in 2020 pays me 50% more than my average full-time freelance income

#biyro

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-had-everything-i-wanted-as-a-freelancer-heres-why-i-quit-and-returned-to-the-corporate-world-anyway/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Freilance Market Audience Platform, Geography and Key Players 2021-2026

Freelancer vs Agency Developer: Which One To Hire

Millennials own nothing because the economy screwed us over for 25 years - but older generations still try and blame it on our work ethic