I never realized how much my religion denounced building wealth until I tripled my income and was racked with guilt

I never realized how much my religion denounced building wealth until I tripled my income and was racked with guilt

Quick summary:

1. I already associated money and wealth with unbelievers, and making more money felt like committing a grievous sin.

2. My relationship with money had been laced with many negative, good-for-nothing thoughts, making it practically impossible to set strong financial goals.

3. I couldn't set strong financial goalsMy mindset about money and status was pretty messed up.

4. Growing up in a middle-class family, raised by staunch Catholic parents, I didn't have many thoughts about money

#biyro #makemoneyfromyourphone #moneymoves #moneyflow #fatmoney

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-never-realized-how-much-my-religion-denounced-building-wealth-until-i-tripled-my-income-and-was-racked-with-guilt/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money