I quit my customer service job to become a freelancer. No longer feeling disrespected by customers has done wonders for my health


I quit my customer service job to become a freelancer. No longer feeling disrespected by customers has done wonders for my health

Recent highlights:

1. Steffgen says being poorly treated by restaurant customers during the pandemic pushed her to pursue freelance writing full-time.

2. The transition from restaurant work to freelance writing has shored up my confidence and reminded me of a feeling I'd lost after years in customer service: pride in my work.

3. I still stay up late and wake up after nine like I did during my restaurant years, I take breaks in between assignments for hikes or yoga class, and I dedicate two or three days off a week to spend time with my husband

#biyro #foodie #bar #love #dinner

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-quit-my-customer-service-job-to-become-a-freelancer-no-longer-feeling-disrespected-by-customers-has-done-wonders-for-my-health/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelancing with years of job experience vs no experience, know what to expect

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.com, Envato Studio, PeoplePerHour etc. – The Japan Herald

These 7 Laptop Bags Are Perfect for Everyone on the Go