I'm a freelancer who works at a cocktail distillery and winery for extra income. It's a fast-paced but fun side gig

I'm a freelancer who works at a cocktail distillery and winery for extra income. It's a fast-paced but fun side gig

Recent highlights:

1. Working at the cocktail distillery and winery became about more than just a part-time job — the first-hand experience of working in production has also made me a better wine and drinks writerIt's one thing to read about inoculating cold soaks to start fermentation and quite another to start your mornings with the smell of industrial Fermaid O yeast in your nose and covered with sticky grape juice from doing pumpovers and punchdowns.

2. When the pandemic stalled my career as a freelance travel and food and drinks writer, I knew I needed to find a part-time job to supplement my writing income

#biyro #craftspirits #dram #drinklocal #brewery

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/im-a-freelancer-who-works-at-a-cocktail-distillery-and-winery-for-extra-income-its-a-fast-paced-but-fun-side-gig/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle