Unexpected Skills I Learned as a Freelance Science Communicator

Unexpected Skills I Learned as a Freelance Science Communicator

Recent highlights:

1. A few unexpected skills I learned as a SciCommer include content strategy, marketing, time management, and science policy and diplomacy.

2. Aimen Arshad is a Life Sciences Copywriter & Digital Media Strategist — a self-described science digital media person.

3. I actively engage with fellow science communicators and potential clients on these social media platforms so that they may remember me when they have work to offer.

4. In the future, I am really looking forward to exploring SciComm, especially science diplomacy, policy, and public relations, which I often hear talked about by my peers

#biyro #health #knowledge #dailyfacts #peace

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/unexpected-skills-i-learned-as-a-freelance-science-communicator/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money