How I Got Here: Freelance content creator and social media manager Carmen Azzopardi on taking that career leap

How I Got Here: Freelance content creator and social media manager Carmen Azzopardi on taking that career leap

Quick summary:

1. When she's not Dyspnea's PR Fairy or Raq Apparel's Marketing and Social Media Manager, Carmen is a Sydney-based freelance writer and content creator.

2. After I spent a year realising I did in fact want to be back in the fashion and media world, I worked as a marketing manager for a fast fashion brand (yuck) and began creating content for Dyspnea on the side.

3. While Carmen switches between her professional life with a 24/7 content creator role, it's the wisdom she's learnt – from her experiences and those of friends around her – that made her the incredible industry balancing act she is today

#biyro #youtube #socialmediamarketing #entrepreneurlife #instagood

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/how-i-got-here-freelance-content-creator-and-social-media-manager-carmen-azzopardi-on-taking-that-career-leap/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money