Six Questions with Local Artist, Allison Eng


Six Questions with Local Artist, Allison Eng

Quick summary:

1. In high school, I was definitely an art person too – I spent a lot of time in the studio making my final portfolio and just having fun, honestly.

2. But an artist works when they feel like it, whereas a professional artist works even when they don't – and I want to be a professional.

3. But an artist works when they feel like it, whereas a professional artist works even when they don't – and I want to be a professional.

4. I take a lot of influence from historical characteristics of South East Asian art, like Chinese scroll paintings or Japanese ukiyo-e prints

#biyro #picoftheday #artwork #photooftheday #model

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/six-questions-with-local-artist-allison-eng/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money