Let's Bring Great Business Education To Every Freelancer: Here's How

Let's Bring Great Business Education To Every Freelancer: Here's How

Recent highlights:

1. I'm a part-time Expert in Residence) might work with freelance platforms and communities to co-create a global utility for freelance business education, and perhaps work with universities to offer freelance business education at the undergraduate level.

2.   Let's meet that challenge by organizing to provide high quality, low cost, education to every freelancer on every platform on the planet, and reduce the gap in educational support between well-funded platforms and others.

3. As competition for good freelance talent continues to grow, platforms are increasingly investing in freelancer education

#biyro #artists #portland #artbasel #commission

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/lets-bring-great-business-education-to-every-freelancer-heres-how/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

I never planned to be a stay-at-home mom, but now that I am, I'll never let money take me by surprise again