I hit burnout hustling my 'a**e off', Molly-Mae – it's not sustainable


I hit burnout hustling my 'a**e off', Molly-Mae – it's not sustainable

Quick summary:

1. MORE : Carol McGiffin defends Molly-Mae Hague from 'nonsense' backlash as Love Island star is called 'Thatcherite' over remarks on hard work

2. When I was approaching my own burnout in 2020, the culture I saw on social media – particularly Instagram – was that grafting hard and pushing ourselves to the limit is the only way, and it's the price we must pay for success.

3. For Molly-Mae – who has undoubtedly worked hard for her success – it's not entirely true to say that you can be a creative director at a fashion brand at just 22 years old with a rumoured £500k salary

#biyro #rap #art #hustle #train

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-hit-burnout-hustling-my-ae-off-molly-mae-its-not-sustainable/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Freelance Management Platforms Market Size and Outlook 2028

Ways to organize and manage several universal work successfully