How to Become a Freelance Copywriter in the United Kingdom - Publicist Paper

How to Become a Freelance Copywriter in the United Kingdom - Publicist Paper

Recent highlights:

1. It's quick and easy, and it saves me time when it's time to file my tax assessment.

2. When I get paid, for example, 5% goes into my Profit pot for goodies paid for by the firm, 60% goes into Owner's Compensation – such as salary to myself, 25% goes to Tax/NI, and 10% goes to Operating Expenses.

3. My accountants are less busy at that time, and I feel more at ease knowing exactly how much my tax payment will be in January.

4. If you earn more than the Personal Allowance rate, you will have to pay tax and National Insurance contributions

#biyro #love #video #ootd #song

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/how-to-become-a-freelance-copywriter-in-the-united-kingdom-publicist-paper/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Global Freilance Market Audience Platform, Geography and Key Players 2021-2026

Freelancer vs Agency Developer: Which One To Hire

Millennials own nothing because the economy screwed us over for 25 years - but older generations still try and blame it on our work ethic