How to Become a Freelance Copywriter in the United Kingdom - Publicist Paper

How to Become a Freelance Copywriter in the United Kingdom - Publicist Paper

Recent highlights:

1. It's quick and easy, and it saves me time when it's time to file my tax assessment.

2. When I get paid, for example, 5% goes into my Profit pot for goodies paid for by the firm, 60% goes into Owner's Compensation – such as salary to myself, 25% goes to Tax/NI, and 10% goes to Operating Expenses.

3. My accountants are less busy at that time, and I feel more at ease knowing exactly how much my tax payment will be in January.

4. If you earn more than the Personal Allowance rate, you will have to pay tax and National Insurance contributions

#biyro #love #video #ootd #song

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/how-to-become-a-freelance-copywriter-in-the-united-kingdom-publicist-paper/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money