Blooming all year long


Blooming all year long

Recent highlights:

1. So, what I started doing, I started taking these classes online, in 2016 or 2017, watercolor classes, and I really loved some of the artists I was following, and I started to learn how to paint flowers, and I got really into the idea of the language of flowers.

2. Like, in Victorian times, you would make a bouquet of flowers if someone died, and those flowers would represent resilience and memory and pain … Every flower had a special meaning.

3. The flowers in this painting represent communication, love, marriage and money blessings.

4. Sweet is fascinated by flowers and their meanings

#biyro #sunset #nature #summer #flower

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/blooming-all-year-long/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freelancing with years of job experience vs no experience, know what to expect

Council Post: Changing The Employment Landscape: What Push Will Lay-Offs Bring To The Market

These 7 Laptop Bags Are Perfect for Everyone on the Go