Blooming all year long


Blooming all year long

Recent highlights:

1. So, what I started doing, I started taking these classes online, in 2016 or 2017, watercolor classes, and I really loved some of the artists I was following, and I started to learn how to paint flowers, and I got really into the idea of the language of flowers.

2. Like, in Victorian times, you would make a bouquet of flowers if someone died, and those flowers would represent resilience and memory and pain … Every flower had a special meaning.

3. The flowers in this painting represent communication, love, marriage and money blessings.

4. Sweet is fascinated by flowers and their meanings

#biyro #sunset #nature #summer #flower

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/blooming-all-year-long/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money