The Great Resignation: Sorry, I quit


The Great Resignation: Sorry, I quit

Recent highlights:

1. In some cases, people have the answers, but in others they don't… Over the last 18 months, a lot of organisations have been firefighting — rightfully so — but they've gotten away from reminding employees of how their jobs create meaning and purpose in other people's lives and their own lives — the pro-social piece.

2. For many people, the unimaginable stress and burnout of 2020, coupled with the realisation of the fragility of life caused by the virus, has led to a renewed interest in mental health conversations that were otherwise just restricted to HR manuals

#biyro #biggirljob #jobtips #joboftheday #employer

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/the-great-resignation-sorry-i-quit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money