The East Bay's best new restaurants of the year


The East Bay's best new restaurants of the year

Quick summary:

1. I know I shouldn't play favorites, but I love Italian food, so am most excited about Via del Corso and the dishes I've spied on their menu.

2. In that same self-serving I love you and want you all the time vein, chef Intu-on Kornnawong's fantastic pop-ups were so tough to score seats at, so having her behind the menu/in the kitchen of Jo's Modern Thai is kind of a dream.

3. — Momo Chang, Nosh contributor and Oakland-based freelance writer

4. Snail Bar, I'm a cliche… — Flora Tsapovsky, Nosh contributor and culture writer

#biyro #party #cheeseplatter #aintnostoppingusnow #happyhour

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/the-east-bays-best-new-restaurants-of-the-year/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money