Should You Send Your Top Freelance Clients a Holiday Gift


Should You Send Your Top Freelance Clients a Holiday Gift

Recent highlights:

1. I typically send most clients similar gifts, but this year, I'm thinking of sending a bigger (read: more expensive) item to an old friend who ended up getting me a ton of work at her company, she said.

2. To see what others were doing, I queried four fellow freelancers from various content verticals about the dos and don'ts of sending holiday gifts to clients.

3. Writer, editor, and content marketer Wendy Ramunno said she tries to send thoughtful gifts to her star clients.

4. I personalize my gifts somewhat—like a gift card for an independent bookstore or restaurant in [a client's] city, she said

#biyro #clientselfie #clientsfirst #invoicing #happyclient

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/should-you-send-your-top-freelance-clients-a-holiday-gift/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle