I spent 6 months painstakingly planning my return to the freelance world, and 3 strategies have made all the difference


I spent 6 months painstakingly planning my return to the freelance world, and 3 strategies have made all the difference

Quick summary:

1. Leaving big city life behind and taking the leap from renting to home ownership during the pandemic helped lay the groundwork for another big life change: resigning from my permanent, full-time, salaried job in the non-profit sector to return to the world of freelancing.

2. While I may not be as comfortable financially as I was when I worked a salaried job (yet!) I'm basing my feelings of abundance on my proven track record of earning potential, not on the amount of money in my checking account at a given time

#biyro #moneymarket #moneymindset #ceostatus #bitcointips

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-spent-6-months-painstakingly-planning-my-return-to-the-freelance-world-and-3-strategies-have-made-all-the-difference/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money