Behind bars, at home: Here's what's keeping bartenders busy post lockdown

Behind bars, at home: Here's what's keeping bartenders busy post lockdown

Quick summary:

1. I decide my menu based on what I can find at Mapusa market — usually some luscious mulberry, passion fruit, and plenty of cucumber, which I think is the most underrated addition to a drink, says VatsHomegrown spirits Abhirup Bhattacharyya, seasoned bartender-turned-brand ambassador for Maka Zai, a homegrown rum brand based out of Goa, says drinking habits have changed since 2020.

2. After a challenging pandemic pause, as parties move to homes and hotel suites, bartenders are using the creative freedom of freelance gigs to tailor inventive cocktails and experiences

#biyro #mixology #bartenderlife #bartender #cocktail

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/behind-bars-at-home-heres-whats-keeping-bartenders-busy-post-lockdown/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money