A Chat with Alexandra Fasulo of The Freelance Fairytales - RSS.com Podcasting


A Chat with Alexandra Fasulo of The Freelance Fairytales - RSS.com Podcasting

Quick summary:

1. Ashley 9:14Yeah, that's actually why so many people actually hire people to like have the whole studio set up for them.

2. Alex 12:16Yeah, so, I pretty much, this season, most of my podcast guests are from TikTok.

3. Alex 1:50I started a podcast in February of this year, it's actually brand new because all the people who follow me kept begging me to do it.

4. Ashley 12:03Yeah, so this has just been like reminders for Alex in this whole episode

#biyro #great_captures_people #peoplefromibiza #grate #danger

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/a-chat-with-alexandra-fasulo-of-the-freelance-fairytales-rsscom-podcasting/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

Kodoku: Beautiful line between loneliness and loneliness in Japan

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle