This productivity hack helped me cut my screen time by 40% and stop procrastinating at work

This productivity hack helped me cut my screen time by 40% and stop procrastinating at work

Recent highlights:

1. Panicking at the number of hours I was wasting every day and my inability to focus, a month into freelancing, I decided to start setting my alarm for every 20 minutes, preferring shorter intervals than the Pomodoro Technique.

2.  In the first month of freelancing, my procrastination levels were at an all-time high, and my phone screen time was about 7 1/2 hours a day — the ultimate sign of time wasting.

3. The idea is that you work solidly for the allocated time, and when the alarm sounds, you take stock of what you've done, make a quick plan for the next installment, and start again

#biyro #art #fashion #newyork #lifestyle

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/this-productivity-hack-helped-me-cut-my-screen-time-by-40-and-stop-procrastinating-at-work/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

I never planned to be a stay-at-home mom, but now that I am, I'll never let money take me by surprise again