Why Full-Time Freelance is not for me


Why Full-Time Freelance is not for me

Recent highlights:

1. These can be people who've started freelancing while already financially stable; people who take on a wide mix of work they enjoy and that can sustain them; even just people who are just well-cut out for it, thriving on the stress of multiple deadlines and a rotating cast of editors.

2. So much of freelancing is balancing writing you're proud of with writing that pays—many of the freelancers I know also do public relations work or SEO, though from the outside it looks like their full-time work solely involves fun, glitzy journalism or literary projects

#biyro #freelancingladies #wordpress #freelancingfemales #copywriter

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/why-full-time-freelance-is-not-for-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

My 29 minutes of hell between the tops Twin Callaps

Freelance Management Platforms Market Size and Outlook 2028