Many Persons Foreign Designer - RD273


Many Persons Foreign Designer - RD273

Recent highlights:

1. When I left the print shop to start my own full-time design business, almost all of the clients I worked with remained there and were assigned a new designer to work with them.

2. However, just because the design skills are the same doesn't qualify a designer to run their own design business.

3. Last week, I told you there were two roles to running a design business: a designer and a business owner.

4. Is someone who attended design school somehow more qualified to run their own design business than someone who learned their skills on their own

#biyro #clientsatisfaction #clients #happyclients #moodygrams

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/many-persons-foreign-designer-rd273/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

My 29 minutes of hell between the tops Twin Callaps

Freelance Management Platforms Market Size and Outlook 2028