I am a driver's bus driver. I love my job, but the national lack of driver means that I have never been more exhausted


I am a driver's bus driver. I love my job, but the national lack of driver means that I have never been more exhausted

Quick summary:

1. Bus drivers also go out into traffic to make sure that the kids are safe, hoping people will stop.

2. Plus, the pandemic introduced a lot more challenges to our job: A lot of our normal restroom spots were closed, and there are only so many places that can fit a bus.

3. We sacrifice a lot to drive a school bus, and we do it because we care about these kids.

4. Sometimes it's about how bus drivers and teachers work together for the benefit of the children, and other times it's about stopping when our red lights are on

#biyro #tumaini #city #readersareleaders #natgeo

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-am-a-drivers-bus-driver-i-love-my-job-but-the-national-lack-of-driver-means-that-i-have-never-been-more-exhausted/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The rise of the Gen Z side hustle

5 Money Mistakes I've Made as Freelancer

I never planned to be a stay-at-home mom, but now that I am, I'll never let money take me by surprise again