I was the first respondent during the 9/11 attacks in New York. The tragedy strengthened why I became a policeman


I was the first respondent during the 9/11 attacks in New York. The tragedy strengthened why I became a policeman

Recent highlights:

1. When we returned back to the Police Academy of Weeks later, after the 9/11 dropout was disassembered, we received a letter from a class police set at the Los Angeles Police Department.

2. People crossing the Manhattan Bridge were covered in a good, gray hollow one moment, we were delivered by water cases, and I remember pouring water on people whose eyes and faces were covered with garbage.

3. I was located at the end of the bridge in Brooklyn, and as a policeman is gaining, we were in a modified police form and there was no equipment

#biyro #cops #california #thinblueline #firefighters

More: https://biyro.com/blog/freelance/i-was-the-first-respondent-during-the-911-attacks-in-new-york-the-tragedy-strengthened-why-i-became-a-policeman/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Got Here: 'MasterChef Australia' judge Melissa Leong on the value of saying yes

Tapping into the gig economy for holiday experience gifts

Which Freelance Job is the Easiest Way to Make Fast Money